MLP Pruszków II
in Pruszkow near Warszaw, next to A2 motorway - "Pruszków" junction
292 670 m2
Minimum lease term:
1 800 m2
Warehouse for rent MLP Pruszków II
It is the largest warehouse park located in the vicinity of Warsaw. It is located on a 72 hectare plot with over 20 warehouse and production buildings for lease.
Logistic Park MLP Pruszków II offers almost 300,000 sq m of modern space that can be adapted to warehouse and production activities.
MLP Pruszkow offer ready to lease units starting from 1,600 sq m and BTS “build-to-suit” warehouse buildings.
All warehouse halls located in the complex meet the A-class standards, such as a wide column grid (22.5 x 12m), dust-free floor with a loading capacity of 6 tons per sqm, storage capacity up to 10 m, an advanced fire and extinguishing system equipped with efficient ESFR sprinklers and smoke dampers .
There is also a railway siding on the premises, which enables rail freight forwarding.
Energy-efficient LED lighting and professional warehouse park management guarantee low maintenance costs.
Warehouses for rent in Warsaw – Pruszków are located near key transport hubs in the region.
Warehouse buildings for rent are located in Brwinów near Warsaw and are located 22 km from the center of Warsaw.
They are located near the A2 motorway and the “Pruszków – Żbików” junction, which is the exit from the A2 motorway to route 718 towards Pruszków and Borzęcin.
Advantages MLP Pruszków II
- Gate from the ground level
- 24/7 security and monitoring system
- Access by public transport
- Docks with protective flanges and hydraulic lifts
- ESFR sprinkler system
- Possibility of light production
- Natural lighting through skylights and smoke vents
- Floor capacity - 6
- Fire protection
- LED lighting
- Parking for employees and visitors
- Maneuvering area
- Dust-free floor
- Office and social space on request
- Column grid - 22.5X12
- Property type - Klasa A
- Additional equipment and other improvements in the building in accordance with the customer's requirements