Prologis Park Warsaw II
in Warsaw, close to the center; near the Toruńska Route and the S8 and S7 roads
39 800 m2
Minimum lease term:
2 800 m2
Warehouse for rent Prologis Park Warsaw II
Prologis Park Warsaw II is a four-building modern distribution park providing 39,000 square metres of warehouse space for lease.
The uniqueness of this park is its ideal location in the centre of the city, allowing for the efficient distribution of goods within Warsaw and in the suburbs.
The park offers 24-hour on-site security, flexible warehouse units for rent and ample parking places and manoeuvring courts.
Prologis Park Warsaw II is located in the Praga district. The warehouse buildings are approximately 1 kilometer from the S8 (Warsaw ring road, Białystok – Wrocław) and S7 highway connecting northern and southern Poland (Gdańsk-Kraków), 10 kilometers from the A2 motorway and the DK92 connecting eastern and western Poland (Poznań-Biała Podlaska), and approximately 12 kilometers from “Chopin” International Airport in Warsaw (WAW).
In close proximity of public transport bus & tram stops (tram lines 1, 4, 26, 41 and 74, bus lines 176, N64, N14 & train station PKP Praga).
Advantages Prologis Park Warsaw II
- Gate from the ground level
- 24/7 security and monitoring system
- Access by public transport
- Docks with protective flanges and hydraulic lifts
- ESFR sprinkler system
- Possibility of light production
- Natural lighting through skylights and smoke vents
- Floor capacity - 5
- Fire protection
- LED lighting
- Parking for employees and visitors
- Maneuvering area
- Dust-free floor
- Office and social space on request
- Column grid - 12x21
- Property type - Klasa A
- Additional equipment and other improvements in the building in accordance with the customer's requirements
- Clear height - 10